Paint the Rock
PLEASE NOTE: SPIRIT ROCK DATES FOR THE 2020/2021 SCHOOL YEAR ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO RESERVE! FIRST COME, FIRST GET. REMEMBER YOU MUST FIRST BE REGISTERED AS A PTO MEMBER!
Things to Note:
- You must be a GHES PTO member to rent - sign up HERE if you haven't already!
- Rental is $10 per day (1 date included in Platinum membership)
- Reservations and payment for the rock are online only
How do you Reserve the Rock and Pay?
- First sign up and pay to be a PTO member (you must pay and check out before you will have access to the Spirit Rock form)
- Click the button below or go to My Account > Sales & Volunteer Forms > Spirit Rock
- Find your month, select an available date, and check out
GHES SPIRIT ROCK Guidelines:
Please read the following rules for the GHES Spirit Rock. Anyone who does not follow these rules will lose the ability to rent the rock the following year.
The Spirit Rock is available to rent on school days during the first full week of school through the last week of school. No summer rentals
Rental of the rock is for PTO members ONLY and is $10/day, payable by PayPal via Membership Toolkit.
Only one family may rent the rock per day.
Rental is on a first come first served basis.
Daily rental begins at 4pm the day before to 4pm the day of rock rental.
- You may paint the rock anytime on/after 4pm the day BEFORE your rental date. (i.e. if you rent the rock for April 2nd, you can paint on/after 4pm on April 1st and the message will remain up until 4pm on April 2nd).
- Rental of the rock is Rain or Shine.
- Renter is responsible for providing supplies and painting the rock.
- Please keep the area around the rock clean and neat while painting.
- No profane words, symbols or any derogatory or offensive messages will be permitted.
- GHES PTO is not responsible for parents, students or others who paint the rock without reserving it.
- GHES PTO reserves the right to block out dates for school use.
By purchasing a rock date you are stating that you have read the rules and will abide by them.
Please email the GHES PTO at: email@example.com
Tips & Tricks for the Rock
Spirit Rock Painters:
Paint with a primer to cover the other paint before
Spray paint to do the design
Create stencils out of cardboard to do a design