Thank you for visiting and caring! It is a privilege to combine talents with parents, teachers, and leaders like you—to make Gold Hill Elementary a great place for kids.
Have questions? Need help? Contact us!
Our PTO uses Membership Toolkit as our online resource. Please Register here and then join our PTO. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization, use the same log-in here.
Your same login can also be used on the Membership Toolkit Mobile App.
To see more events, click below:
At GHES, we celebrate diversity!
The purpose of the PTO is to enhance and support the educational experience at Gold Hill Elementary School, to develop a closer connection between school and home by encouraging parent involvement, and to improve the environment at Gold Hill Elementary school through volunteer and financial support.
We need your help! Click below to find out how you can volunteer to help our school!
What A Crock Meal Kits
Tired of cooking? We have a solution for you! What A Crock ships ready-to-cook crock pot meals directly to your door, and a percentage of all sales will go to GHES!
Paint the Rock 2020/2021
- You must be a GHES PTO member to rent - sign up HERE if you haven't already!
- Rental is $10 per day (1 date included in Platinum membership)
- Reservations and payment for the rock are online only
How do you Reserve the Rock and Pay?
- First sign up and pay to be a PTO member (you must pay and check out before you will have access to the Spirit Rock form)
- Click the button below or go to My Account > Sales & Volunteer Forms > Spirit Rock
- Find your month, select an available date, and check out
Multi-Cultural Food Truck Rally & 5k
Tentative date: April 17, 2021
More information coming soon!